יום חמישי, 20 בינואר 2011

I love it! The TV is WONDERFUL! review Samsung UN55C8000

I love it! The Samsung UN55C8000 TV is WONDERFUL!

The Samsung UN55C8000 TV is my first 3D HD! The 3D effect is fun. The negative part is that not many 3D movies are available. I have to rent 3D movies, but the selection is very limited! Netflix doesn't have many. I have Dish and they don't have any 3D channels.

This is a great deal with the bluray player and starter kit. Everything was easy to set up. With such a large screen it seems that more than 2 people will be watching a movie so it would be nice to have more than two 3D glasses.


I love that this Samsung UN55C8000 led is much more energy efficient. The TV itself is very sleek and I hang it on the wall! It looks great there.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה