יום חמישי, 20 בינואר 2011

3D LED is Fine by me! review Samsung UN55C8000

This review is from: Samsung UN55C8000 55-Inch 1080p 240 Hz 3D LED HDTV (Electronics)
I really enjoy this television set. I originally bought the 44" for my bedroom and liked it so much I bought the larger version Samsung UN55C8000 for my family room.

It's crisp, clear, bright and incredibly responsive when given good material to play and using a quality HD input mechanism.

The Samsung UN55C8000 is fairly thin and mounted well on a regular flat mount, though it took two of us to install it due to weight and just wanting to be careful.

It has a number of connections in back and the set comes with several connecting cables/converters to allow you to plug into the back of the set.

On my bedroom set, I use the TV audio directly and the quality is good - though the loudest setting isn't quite as loud as I would expect.

The 3D on the smaller unit is nice, but I was surprised at how much better the 3D experience was on the larger set - it was really amazing. The glasses for 3D are a bit steep, but I bought mine with my first set in a promotion run by Samsung.

Coupled with other Samsung devices (BluRay and DVD/VHS player), the TV auto-senses the device and adjusts accordingly.

The only thing I don't like about this set is the on/off sound that it plays (it can be disabled though) and the auto-dimming feature. I have a sky light in my bedroom and I find that when the TV adjusts to the lights getting dimmer, I have to also adjust to the dimmer output of the TV, but it's not anything dramatic - it just is very noticeable because it doesn't dim slowly, rather it just adjusts suddenly.

All in all, an excellent television set and I'm happy to own two of Samsung UN55C8000!

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה