יום חמישי, 20 בינואר 2011

Best TV I have ever owned! review Samsung UN55C8000

This review is from: Samsung UN55C8000 55-Inch 1080p 240 Hz 3D LED HDTV (Electronics)
Simply the best TV myself or my family has ever owned. My little brother can play Halo: Reach and Black Ops in 3d (this awesome TV can make 2d images into 3d if you want) and when he is off to bed I can hook up my Alienware to it and rock the gaming world in 3d till the sun comes up. The first movie I watched on it was Monsters vs Aliens in 3d. Absolutely amazing picture. Doing a lot of research before I slapped down the money for this I quickly came the understanding that if you want a TV that lasts, has all the features you want, is so thin that it is thinner than my laptop, and to top it all off makes your jerk father in law cry inside because he doesn't have one as awesome as you, get a Samsung 8000 series Samsung UN55C8000. If you want to see this thing in person I know the Best Buy near me has one out on display so yours might as well. Just do yourself a favor and give in, buy it, you wont regret it. If you do you should go over to somebody's house with some other TV, you wont regret yours anymore Samsung UN55C8000.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה