יום חמישי, 20 בינואר 2011

review Samsung UN55C8000 Great TV for a Great Price But Stay Away From Pilot

bout the TV I'm very happy with the  3D stuff and THE Samsung UN55C8000 looks great in my room and in the hall (got 2) 1 came with defective source function but Samsung fixed 3 days later (great costumer service)
but about the delivery from Pilot not happy at all, I don't know why a company like Amazon work with Pilot Freight, because costumer service is very bad, delivery very bad, communication very bad, why? because they never delivered as amazon promised (i don't know why you make an appointment if they do not going to make it) when I call Pilot to check my status was unpleasant, no friendly and no courtesy at all (when you buy something like this you want good service), the guy delivery is the worst part of the history, I think the guy have 5 divorce and get $1 per hour paid because oh my god! Lurch from Addams Family was in party compare to this guy and when I ask about that he have to open the box and assemble the TV, he almost kill me, because in the 1st TV delivery they did it and Amazon Agent told me that they have to do it to check that everything is fine. without mention that I get another LG TV for a friend and she stay at home all day because we make an appointment for that day and Pilot never make it (she lost 1 day job just to wait for the TV) when we call Pilot to see what happen, well... they lost the tv somewhere and she get TV 8 days later. Just talk to an Amazon Agent and try to request a different service, because Amazon have a great service just stay away from Pilot, I'm not the only one with bad experience with Pilot.
In other words the TV Samsung UN55C8000 is AWESOME but pilot is the worst company I have ever seen, Amazon please get another company for this service
PD: sorry for my English still working on it

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה